Friday, January 18, 2008

And they're off!

And so the Blue 2.0 fun begins! As I continue on what seems an eternal path of learning library lingo I felt the title of this blog was appropriate. True wisdom is hard to attain but everyday I hope the new bits of knowledge will someday accumulate into a semblance of true library wisdom - at least sometime before retirement! As the journey of learning continues, Blue 2.0 @ UK is the next stop. So far it's fun. This is not my first blog as I created a blog this summer for SLIS/LISSO (http://uklisso.blogspot.com/), but it's different making one up for yourself...kind of creepy when they want your name and hobbies for all the world to see. Yes, I know you can turn off access...but that sounds like a pain at this point in the proceedings. On to my next tasks.
Cheri

No comments: